Image Map

Halloween Countdown

Since Halloween is right around the corner, I wanted to share this Halloween Countdown I made last year!

I love Hobby Lobby's unfinished wood section, they have so many things that can be painted and made into your own creations!  This is where I got the block set for my countdown. 

I painted the unfinished set black and added Halloween scrapbook paper to all sides.

Instead of cutting the squares I tore them to give it a more roughed up feel.

 Tip: I'm not good at numbers AT ALL, I feel like such a bonehead because it took me forever to figure out how to get the numbers on the block so that every day could be represented! LOL
SO, I'm going to pretend that I'm not the ONLY one, and hopefully help someone else out :)
For one block I did 0,1,2,3,4,5  AND the other block 0,1,2,6,7,8 Six will act as 9.

There you have it, Halloween Countdown!  It might be too late to start your countdown for Halloween, but this will be great for Christmas too! 







Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! We have Michaels and JoAnnes but I still wish there was a Hobby Lobby near us!! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I'm following you back & looking forward to reading more of your cute site! :) xo, Reannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I am also one the Season 6 contestants. I am so excited to get rolling and just know that we are all going have a fabulous time. I cannot wait to see what all is created this round. GOOD LUCK!!
    Jenni
    kissedbyafrog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there - I'm a fellow OMTWI crafter stopping by to say "hi" and wish you good luck in the upcoming competition. I can't wait to see what everyone makes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute idea!! Love it!

    Good luck to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I found you through Blue Cricket Design. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is so cute, it looks like the Halloween version of the rubics cube!

    xox Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cute with that special flare of halloween fun as well love it come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute!!! Love it! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete