Image Map

Insta Friday

This week temperatures finally cooled down a tad. It's funny we are excited about upper 90's! It was really nice walking to our office without breaking a sweat a couple days this week! :)

My little nieces are already starting back to school, so I thought I'd send them a little treat. I wanted to try these cupcake bites, they looked pretty darn good!

Riding two scooters is always better than one! He loves these two things and when he's riding one he's dragging the other beside him.


Great time to get caught up on the latest Dora adventure, LOL!

Caprese Salad, my favorite find this summer! YUMMY! I did could eat this whole plate.

Cartman before his haircut

A beautiful Oklahoma sunset!
Not much happening this week, we have a busy couple months coming up with birthdays and a wedding that my hubby and I are both in. So I think Insta-Friday might get a little more insta-resting ;o) he he

Have a great weekend!


life rearranged
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment